Ironless brushed motor
DC-Micromotors with precious metal commutation
These ironless DC motors are the most compact in the industry today and most types feature integrated high resolution encoders for use in highly precise positioning and speed control applications.
The commutation system is characterized by its small size, low contact resistance and clean low noise commutation signal. It is ideal for use in battery operated applications where current is at a premium.
Combinations with a wide variety of gearheads and controllers make it possible to create the best system solution for even the most challenging applications.
- Powerful rare-earth magnets
- Wide operating temperature range: -30 °C to +85 °C (optional -55 °C to +125 °C)
- All-steel housing with corrosion-resistant coating
- Low torque ripple and high efficiency
- No cogging torque
- Low current and starting voltage
- Extremely compact and lightweight design with integrated encoder
|Motor diameter||8 ... 22 mm|
|Motor length||16 ... 32 mm|
|Nominal voltage||3 ... 36 V|
|Speed||up to 17.000 min-1|
|Torque||up to 10 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 8,5 W|
Calculate a drive system based on this product family. Just fill out the form and start drive selection.