Brushless DC-Servomotors 4 Pole Technology
From dynamic start/stop operation to speed control and highprecision, integrated position control in confined installation spaces – the flexible BX4 modular system can be combined with a wide variety of gearhead and lead screw attachments and offers customised solutions for a broad range of different applications.
The long service life, high torque and an innovative as well as compact design are further outstanding features of this 4-pole product family.
Smooth running, low vibration and low noise mean that these motors can be used in sensitive markets, e.g. medical technology, in addition to market sectors such as automation technology, robotics and machine construction.
- High torque and speed rigidity thanks to 4-pole technology
- Position control in extremely confined installation spaces thanks to optional analogue Hall sensors
- Modular, diameter-compliant mounting concept for high-resolution magnetic and optical encoders
- Versions with integrated Speed or Motion Controllers available
- High reliability and long service life
- Dynamically balanced rotor, quiet running
|Motor diameter||22 ... 32 mm|
|Motor length||32 ... 68 mm|
|Nominal voltage||6 ... 48 V|
|Speed||up to 29.000 min-1|
|Torque||up to 96 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 62 W|
Calculate a drive system based on this product family. Just fill out the form and start drive selection.