Brushless DC-Servomotor with integrated Motion Controller
The motion control systems of the most recent generation V3.0 are available in three performance classes with a continuous torque of 76 to 160 mNm. The drives comprise a brushless DC-Servomotor, a high-resolution actual value encoder and a Motion Controller in a complete, compact drive unit. The large number of different communication interfaces, the highly dynamic controllability, the robust design with protection class IP 54 as well as the industry standard connection concept via M12 connectors enable use in industrial environments ranging from automation technology and industrial special machinery construction to robotics and aerospace.
In combination with precision gearheads or high-quality lead screw systems, this results in complete system solutions for a wide variety of different applications. The systems can be used with any of the interface variants, both as stand-alone axes or in slave mode at various master controls. Furthermore, flexible usage possibilities are supported by various libraries and application notes that are available for download on the home page. All features of the drives are available here without restriction via all of the standard interfaces.
- Maximum torque in compact installation space
- Interfaces: RS232, CANopen, EtherCAT, configuration via USB
- Optionally available with protection class IP 54
- Simple and convenient programming using the Motion Manager and programming adapter
- Standardised plug and connection cable concept
- Can be universally used in slave or stand-alone operation
- Extensive protective and diagnostic functions, local status LEDs
|Motor diameter|| 42 x 50 mm|
|Motor length||75 ... 110 mm|
|Nominal voltage||24 V|
|Speed||up to 11.600 min-1|
|Torque||up to 160 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 140 W|