The external rotor motors of the BXT series set new standards: thanks to innovative winding technology and optimum design, the BXT motors deliver a torque of up to 134 mNm. The ratio of torque to weight and size is unmatched. The iron-core motors with 14 high-performance rare earth magnets on the rotor and 12 teeth on the stator are just 14 mm, 16 mm and 21 mm long, making them suitable for applications that require a short drive solution with high torque. Combined with optical and magnetic encoders, gearheads and controls, the result is a compact drive system.
- External rotor motors with very high torque
- Continuous output up to 100 W
- Outstanding ratio of torque to weight and size
- Flat design for space-critical applications. Length range of 14 to 21 mm.
- Matching optical and magnetic encoders, gearheads and controls available
- 14-pole construction
|Motor diameter||22 ... 42 mm|
|Motor length||14 ... 21 mm|
|Nominal voltage||6 ... 48 V|
|Speed||up to 10.000 min-1|
|Torque||up to 134 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 100 W|