Brushless DC-Servomotors with integrated Speed Controller
The drives with integrated speed controller combine the advantages of brushless DC-Servomotors with diametercompliant control electronics installed in the mounted motor unit measuring just 18mm in length.
Combinable with various precision gearheads, they can be used in a wide variety of market sectors such as laboratory technology, equipment manufacturing, automation technology or machine construction. The default factory preconfiguration in combination with the Motion Manager allows quick and easy commissioning of the system.
The selectable Hall sensor type (digital/analogue) ensures optimum coverage over a wide speed range. The integrated current limitation matched to the respective type protects the motor against overloading and therefore against potential destruction. The two-wire version SCDC allows brushed DC-Motors to be replaced easily in certain applications.
- High torque and speed rigidity thanks to 4-pole technology
- Speed control in tight installation spaces; thanks to optional analogue Hall sensors, also available in the low speed range from 50 min-1
- Modular, diameter-compliant mounting concept with integrated current limitation
- Simple and convenient programming using the Motion Manager and programming adapter
- High reliability and long service life
- Dynamically balanced rotor, quiet running
|Motor diameter||22 ... 32 mm|
|Motor length||49,6 ... 85,4 mm|
|Nominal voltage||12 ... 24 V|
|Speed||up to14.000 min-1|
|Torque||up to 99 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 53 W|