DC-Micromotors with graphite commutation
The CXR series combines power, robustness and control in a compact form. This is ensured by graphite commutation, highquality neodymium magnets and the tried-and-tested winding of the FAULHABER rotor.
The powerful neodymium magnet gives the motors a high power density with a continuous torque ranging from 3.6 to 40 mNm. The impressive performance data and the compact size open up a wide spectrum of possible applications at an optimised price/performance ratio. The standard drive can be combined with high-resolution optical or magnetic encoders for applications with precise speed control or positioning tasks. A broad and optimally matched selection of gearheads is available to extend the range of requirements that this series is able to fulfil.
- Highly dynamic performance due to a low rotor inertia
- Shockproof all-steel housing with corrosion-resistant coating
- Powerful rare-earth magnet
- Wide operating temperature range: -30°C to +100°C (optional -55°C)
- Durable graphite commutation
- No cogging
- Very high power density