The corona pandemic has clearly demonstrated to the whole world just what a highly contagious virus can do. Tourists and travellers have unintentionally contributed to the spread of the disease. Detecting infected persons on arrival at airports or train stations is key in preventing a potential chain of infection. Thermal imaging cameras make a decisive contribution here. Drives from FAULHABER help these cameras deliver precise images and measurement values in a fraction of a second.
The tests also play a prominent role. Now, during the winter season, there is a need for certainty in knowing whether, in the case of similar symptoms, the cause is the fl u or a COVID-19 infection. Learn more about the use of FAULHABER drive systems in medical diagnostics in large-scale, automated laboratories or at the point of care in the immediate vicinity of the patient.
In this issue, you will also learn how to make a car rim glow without melting the tire. The light revolution of British photographer Patrick Llewelyn-Davies makes this possible. In his Light Revolution System, a precision drive from FAULHABER helps to create unusual images of everyday objects by illuminating them from a complete circular path.
With the new FAULHABER DM66200H hollow shaft drive, we present to you an expansion of our stepper motor portfolio. With a diameter of 40 millimetres, it features an especially large opening and is ideal if light, electrical signals, liquids or other parts of the application need to be guided through the motor.
Read more about these and other exciting topics in this issue of FAULHABER motion – the magazine with drive.
- Free climbing with safety
- Puristic design and convenient functionality
- In-vitro Veritas. High-speed diagnostics, automatically error-free.
- Miniature laboratory
- "It's not a trick. It's engineering."
- Top performance for minute quantities
- Twice as many projects with the same team
- Sensitive drive enables new approach to laser welding
- World champion in robot football
- Lab diagnostics
- Drive for the processing of wafers
- High-Traction Sewer Robot with compact DC motors
- Family of 6 mm motors
- Very efficient- Gearheads efficiencies