Brushless DC-Servomotor with integrated Motion Controller
The highly dynamic positioning systems of generation V2.5 are available in two motor diameters with integrated, diametercompliant Motion Controllers or with mounted, highly compact Motion Controllers. The different versions with their high torque, outstanding volume/performance ratio as well as highly dynamic control characteristics are suitable for a wide variety of market sectors, e.g. medical and laboratory technology, automation technology, robotics or special machinery construction. Integrated current control limits the torque of the drive if necessary, reliably protecting the drive against overload.
The interface (RS232 or CANopen) allows simple connection to networks. The integration of motor and control electronics in a single unit minimises both space and wiring requirements, thereby simplifying installation and commissioning. The control electronics are already perfectly matched to the motor when the unit leaves the factory. Programming is simple and convenient using the Motion Manager.
- Wide speed range from 1 to 11,300 min-1
- RS232 or CANopen interface, adapter for connection to USB interface
- Compact mounting concept with integrated current limitation
- Simple and convenient programming using the Motion Manager and programming adapter
- Minimal wiring requirements
- Smooth running operation