Brushless DC-Servomotors 2 Pole Technology
The BHx series uses 2-pole brushless technology based on an innovative and robust design to deliver high power in a compact size. These motors come in 2 distinct versions to support a wide variety of different application needs: the BHT variant is dedicated to high torque for large impulsive cycles, and the BHS model is focused on very high speed for continuous use.
BHx series is capable of driving variable load with minimum speed fluctuation to guarantee smooth behavior at constant speed. Furthermore their low inertia and short response time provide also high dynamics. Those characteristics make BHx series ideal for both-high speed operation and fast accurate positioning, especially in intermittent operation when combined with integrated high resolution encoder. BHx series exhibits low vibration level and low noise to reduce human fatigue and stress inside application environment. Their high efficiency minimizes heat generation and helps to increase comfort when used as handtools.
- Large power up to 96 W in small diameter
- High speed close to 100‘000 min-1 (BHS version)
- Huge impulsive torque > 30 mNm (BHT version)
- Very dynamic and responsive with low inertia
- Low vibration and low noise, suitable for handtools
- Optional integrated encoder