Brushless DC-Servomotors 4 Pole Technology
The four-pole brushless DC-Servomotors of the BP4 series are characterised by their extremely high torques, despite the compact 22 mm and 32 mm diameter design and low weight. At the heart of the motors lies innovative winding technology that not only allows a very high copper content in the stator, but also has a high electrical and geometric winding symmetry.
This minimises losses and maximises efficiency. The BP4 series is overload-resistant and suitable for applications involving high power where the lowest possible total weight and smallest possible installation space are required, and also for dynamic start/stop operation.
- High-power motors with maximum torque
- Continuous output from 133 W to 150 W
- Outstanding ratio of torque to weight and size
- Very high efficiency of up to 91 %
- Fully integrated analogue Hall sensors and matching encoders, gearheads and controllers are available
- For dynamic start/stop operation
|Motor diameter||22 ... 32 mm|
|Motor length||64 ... 74 mm|
|Nominal voltage||12 ... 24 V|
|Speed||up to 34.500 min-1|
|Torque||up to 162 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 150 W|