The drives with integrated speed controller combine the advantages of brushless DC-servomotors with diameter-compliant control electronics which, fully integrated, extend the motor by only 6.2 mm.
Combinable with various precision gearheads, they can be used in a wide variety of market sectors such as pumps, handheld devices, equipment manufacturing or laboratory and industrial automation. The default factory preconfiguration in combination with the Motion Manager allows quick and easy commissioning of the system.
The high number of poles of the motors ensures optimum coverage of a wide speed range, also with digital Hall sensors. The integrated current limitation matched to the respective type protects the motor against overloading and therefore against potential destruction. The combination of the BXT H motors with the integrated Speed Controller is the ideal solution if speeds need to be controlled precisely in the smallest of spaces and high torques are also required.
- High torque and speed rigidity thanks to 14-pole technology
- Speed control in tight installation spaces; thanks to the high number of poles of the motors, also available in the low speed range from 200 rpm
- Modular, diameter-compliant mounting concept with integrated current limitation
- Simple and convenient programming using the Motion Manager and programming adapter
- High reliability and long service life
- Second shaft end available in sizes 32 and 42 mm
|Motor diameter||22 / 32 / 42 mm|
|Motor length||21 / 23 / 28 mm|
|Nominal voltage||12 ... 24 V|
|Speed||up to 10.000 min-1|
|Continuous torque||up to 92 mNm|
|Continuous output||up to 60 W|