DC-Micromotors with graphite commutation
Highly stable and low-wear graphite commutation, extremely powerful neodymium magnets and a particularly high copper content in the winding of the FAULHABER rotor give the CR series its enormous power. The impressive power range of 19 to 224 mNm is ideal for high-performance applications with fast start/stop operation or periodic overload conditions.
Thanks to the extremely high power density as well as the outstanding dynamics with minimal rotor inertia, the CR family is the most powerful product family of the entire FAULHABER DC range. The standard drive can be combined with highresolution optical or magnetic encoders for applications with precise speed control or positioning tasks. A broad and optimally matched selection of gearheads is available to extend the range of requirements that this series is able to fulfil.
- Best dynamic performance due to a low rotor inertia
- Shockproof all-steel housing with corrosion-resistant coating
- Powerful rare-earth magnet
- Extremely wide operating temperature range -30 °C to 125 °C (optionally -55 °C, winding up to 155 °C)
- Durable graphite commutation
- No cogging
- Highest power density