The FAULHABER Brushless DC-Servomotors are built for extreme operating conditions. They are precise, have extreme long lifetimes and are highly reliable. Exceptional qualities such as smooth running and especially low noise level are of particular note. The rare-earth magnet as
rotor, and FAULHABER skew winding technology ensure that these motors deliver top performance dynamics within minimum overall dimensions.
This series is also available in an autoclavable version and is ideally suited for application in laboratory and medical equipment.
- Temperature 134 °C ± 2 °C
- Water vapour pressure 2,1 bar
- Relative humidity 100 %
- Duration of cycle 20 min.
- Rated for a minimum of 100 cycles
- System FAULHABER®, ironless stator winding
- High reliability and operational lifetime
- Wide range of linear torque / speed performance
- No sparking
- No cogging
- Dynamically balanced rotor
- Simple design
- Standard with digital Hall sensors with optional analog Hall sensors