What is going on in the neighbourhood? We all want to know, whether we admit it or not. Applied to the whole of humanity and Earth, the question is: What is going on in the Milky Way? We know surprisingly little about this, because we literally have a hard time seeing the wood for the trees. But the MOONS project initiated by British astronomers aims to change this. Technology from FAULHABER will play an important role.
- Filter or Lens Actuation/Positioning
- Laser Alignments/Adjustments
- Mirror or Reflector Actuation/ Positioning
- Motorized Scopes (Tele-, Micro-, etc.)
- Radiation Diffraction equipment